A 'Brydi Introduction' to Tory


By Brydi Frances


I have known Tory (Victoria) for close to tens years. I have only known Victoria (Tory) for about one. And only known that her REAL first name is DIANE for about six months. What the hell?!

We have a mutual friend, close on both sides, that luckily brought us together. Not only ten years ago, but about a year ago when she returned home from overseas. Over many glasses of undisclosed alcohol, Victoria and I discussed our dreams of making films, so thought - why not do it together?

Thus our journey of being partners in crime began. We would meet up weekly and discuss our ideas for films and TV shows that we wanted to create. I was about to start my degree in film at SAE when I told Victoria she had to come with me. Which I am so glad she said yes, because I would not want to go through the ups and downs of making films with anyone else.

She is kind, incredibly intelligent and fiercely passionate - but my god watch out if she’s hungry! We’ve only worked together on a few projects but it has been a match made in heaven. We know when to push each other and when the other needs a break. I can always rely on her when I’m stuck, and to make me laugh.

Victoria’s eye for detail is where she shines through the editing suite and her words will take your breath away. I couldn’t be prouder of my friend and everything she’s achieving. Watch this space!



How Victoria and I spend our afternoons.



Head over to her Instagram to see what she's up to.


Much Love,

Brydi


Comments