A ‘Bianca Introduction’ to Daizy

By Bianca Molini,

Daizy is my audio sister, enough said. (But I will say more).

I met her because I offered her a piece of toast, which tasted so good I just had to share. She liked it, and we’ve been friends ever since.
I am thankful for that toast.

Since this culinary bonding experience, I have had the pleasure of seeing Daizy bloom from a student with amazing artistic ideas to a working, hard-working, fortified ARTIST.

Daizy is an extremely intelligent, personable and fun-loving person. We have shared studio days, working days, smoothie days, art gallery days and sitting-by-the-yarra-with coffee days. She is just a lovely human!

Some information about Daizy you may or may not know:

She moved to Melbourne from Kenya in 2016, at 19 years of age, to study Audio at SAE.
Foods she enjoys include oranges and raw carrots with hummus (no wonder we’re friends).

Earlier this year (in 2018) she created a wonderful interactive exhibition entitled ‘KAYA’ (which is the Kenyan word for ‘home’), with amazing live performances and podcast tracks.

You can find these at Wazi.
She is also frightened of chickens.

Whilst she has a heap of talents, on this campaign we are working alongside each other as the official Audio department. She is specifically the head of On-set Sound (whilst I am head of Post-Production), which she is fantastic at and has had an array of experience in.
I’m now looking forward to making all of this come to life in collaboration with Daizy, and all the other amazing creatives we have the pleasure of working with!

Daizy & Bianca.

Go and give Daizy a follow on Social Media to keep up to date with everything she is doing:


Cheers for now,

B x


Comments